Keep memories and physical reminders artistically in Aly's hand drawn posters while adding your own personal touch to these by customising text or even adding your favourite verse to them!
These posters are great as a personalised gift to your loved ones. Let Aly know what you have in mind & watch as she translates these ideas to life.
No design in mind? Send some design inspiration or references and let Aly do the work for you! From choosing colour palettes to the end product, she is fully committed to involve you in this creative journey to create a piece to remember.
All prints are high quality, fadeproof & waterproof to guarantee its longevity.
Should you not find your desired options while ordering, feel free to drop Aly an email to enquire at email@example.com!
**Reply to the order confirmation e-mail with your Final Text & Name Customisations, Photo References & Preferred Colour Palette after check out!**
Acceptance of order
Aly has a limited number of custom slots each month, in the rare event that she is unable to accept your order, she will contact you personally & refund your payment.
Order is only confirmed after total payment is made.
- After client confirmation, artwork is printed on poster paper.
- The print is fadeproof & waterproof
- Poster Prints should be displayed away from sunlight to preserve integrity of colours
- Cleaning Suggestions: Can be wiped down with water & a cloth
- Mounting Suggestions: Framed.
- For additional pax in Portrait Illustration, please email Aly at firstname.lastname@example.org after checking out!
Lead Time: 1 Month (not including delivery)
Valid after receipt of payment & personal email confirmation of final details from Aly. Expedited order available upon request, Charges apply, please enquire directly at email@example.com if you require this.
- All poster print artworks are digitally hand drawn & printed
- Aly will take references from your photo references to come up with the Artwork draft. You may be asked to top up for the design costs if design falls into a higher category (eg if you’ve selected a simple illustration but it is actually a moderate complexity illustration. We will consult you first before any top-ups!)
- An expansion or change of the project requirements will result in a revision of costs.
- Artwork draft will be sent to you for confirmation before printing. You are entitled to 1 round of revision after artwork draft is received.
- A round of revision is defined by the client sending a list of changes to the designer, and the designer returning the work with amendments done. Additional amendments due to missing information or last minute changes will be charged at $50/round of revision