An ideal accent to any artwork, vellum artworks wow with it's visual impact and clean aesthetic. They are the perfect house gift & instantly elevates the verses close to your heart wherever they are placed.
Presentation is of utmost importance to Aly, so she has selected these Kobicha floating frames that pair easily with any house aesthetic. Get one for your own home or a loved one today!
**Reply to the order confirmation e-mail with your Final Text & Name Customisations, Photo References & Preferred Colour Palette after check out!**
Should you not find your desired options while ordering, feel free to drop Aly an email to enquire at email@example.com!
Acceptance of order
Aly has a limited number of custom slots each month, in the rare event that she is unable to accept your order, she will contact you personally & refund your payment. Order is only confirmed after total payment is made.
- After client confirmation, artwork is printed onto 105gsm vellum paper & framed in glass, inside Dark Auburn Floating Frames.
- Vellum Artworks should be displayed away from sunlight to preserve integrity of colours
- Cleaning Suggestions: Can be wiped down with water & a cloth
- Mounting Suggestions: Place on a sturdy ledge/table. Can stand on its own. Does not need to be leaned against a wall.
Lead Time: 1 Month (not including delivery)
Valid after receipt of payment & personal email confirmation of final details from Aly. Expedited order available upon request, Charges apply, please enquire directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require this.
- All Vellum artworks are digitally hand drawn & printed
- All A5 artworks are framed in glass, inside Dark Auburn Floating Frames.
- Aly will take references from your photo references to come up with the Artwork draft. You may be asked to top up for the design costs if design falls into a higher category (eg if you’ve selected a simple illustration but it is actually a moderate complexity illustration. We will consult you first before any top-ups!)
- An expansion or change of the project requirements will result in a revision of costs.
- Artwork draft will be sent to you for confirmation before printing. You are entitled to 1 round of revision after artwork draft is received.
- A round of revision is defined by the client sending a list of changes to the designer, and the designer returning the work with amendments done. Additional amendments due to missing information or last minute changes will be charged at $50/round of revision