Meticulously designed & delicately assembled, Aly's Wooden Signages aim to capture the essence & theme of your wedding.
All signages are durable & stand the test of time. Wooden boards are treated with high quality wood dye & sealed in with a waterproof matte sticker, preserving it forever.
These lasting signages can be kept for life as a sweet momento of your special day(: Wooden signages can even be gifted to loved ones, as a reminder of His Love in their lives.
**Reply to the order confirmation e-mail with your Final Text & Name Customisations, Photo References & Preferred Colour Palette after check out!**
Should you not find your desired options while ordering, feel free to drop Aly an email to enquire at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Acceptance of order
Aly has a limited number of custom slots each month, in the rare event that she is unable to accept your order, she will contact you personally & refund your payment. Order is only confirmed after total payment is made.
- After client confirmation, artwork is printed & sealed underneath a matte layer of vinyl to preserve it for years to come (*Please note that wood surface will not be exposed in final artwork. If you prefer not to have the matte layer, that can be requested, but artwork might not be as durable)
- Wooden Signages should be displayed away from sunlight to preserve integrity of colours
- Cleaning Suggestions: Can be wiped down with water & a cloth
- Mounting Suggestions: 3M Velcro Mounts if you want to display artwork on the wall / Display on a ledge and lean it against wall
Lead Time: 1 Month (not including delivery)
Valid after receipt of payment & personal email confirmation of final details from Aly. Expedited order available upon request, Charges apply, please enquire directly at email@example.com if you require this.
- All wooden signage artworks are digitally hand drawn & printed
- Aly will take references from your photo references to come up with the Artwork draft. You may be asked to top up for the design costs if design falls into a higher category (eg if you’ve selected a simple illustration but it is actually a moderate complexity illustration. We will consult you first before any top-ups!)
- An expansion or change of the project requirements will result in a revision of costs.
- Artwork draft will be sent to you for confirmation before printing. You are entitled to 1 round of revision after artwork draft is received.
- A round of revision is defined by the client sending a list of changes to the designer, and the designer returning the work with amendments done. Additional amendments due to missing information or last minute changes will be charged at $50/round of revision